Saturday, July 07, 2007

Should I just call this the Pregnancy Chronicles???

Partially kidding there, but I really wanted to get another post in before June was over, but noooo can't stick to that deadline can I? nope, well i have a pending post that I promise to do sometime this week on *$#@(#!%--haha, it's a secret lol...forgive the rambling, but

PLUS+ EQUALS=

THIRD TRIMESTER (yeah, my belly is growing faster than a cockroach infestation and my hair looks a little like that, but darker and much longer-thanks hormones!)

anyway, so i'm a little frazzled, but i'm trying to maintain the "i am so cute, you almost don't notice i'm pregnant, except that i'm getting huge" look, you know skip maternity clothes and use normal clothes in an extra large and lots of dresses and cotton capris...until later, may the peace be with you all--


and me, especially at night when I have to pee for the 335th time :-)

2 comments:

Journey_Wmn said...

I like the pregnancy Chronicles and damn Amazon

Journey_Wmn said...

I know I've said it a million other places but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!