Wednesday, June 27, 2007

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

I'm officially done with grad school...that's right, last month was a fluke seeing as how I still had to complete a summer class. But, alas, that summer class is over as of 5 and a half hours ago. Final paper handed in-CHECK! Final presentation done-CHECK!! No more pencils, no more books, no more security guards dirty looks (i went to a white washed Ivy League, it happens lol)-CHECK!!!

Anyway, so yeah probably sometime this weekend I will freak out as I realize that I am that much closer to adulthood, am expecting a baby, and may or may not have a new job, apartment, wardrobe ;-), but that will be then and this is

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

2 comments:

Journey_Wmn said...

WoooHooooo

You're a Masters now!!

: said...

CONGRATS! Feels good..don't it! Let me know when you want me to pick you up (in my - have I mentioned - absolutely fab carro) and take you out for smoothies ;)