Thursday, June 21, 2007

I'm it again

As usual, I've fallen behind on posting, but since I was tagged by JourneyWmn, I have a good reason to 'get back on the saddle' ;-)

Rules: Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people; then visits those people’s sites and comments, letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.

1. I absolutely love to read, but can't seem to finish a book these days.
2. I'm the oldest of five and I love it.
3. I am excited to be a mom soon even though it gives me crazy amounts of anxiety lol
4. I'm scared that I won't lose my baby weight, even though I haven't gained that much (I wasn't skinny before lol)
5. I want to work in the fields of human sexuality and culture, but I don't know what that means.
6. Sometimes, I think I'll never find a job that really moves me.
7. My two favorite stores are Barnes and Noble and Victoria's Secret...and I'm okay with that lol
8. I cherish my family, fiance, and my friends, which means, I will kill for them (semi kidding)

(and if I can add a #9-I always find these meme(s) to be so damn hard to fill out-must be overthinking them, lol, i hope)
Who do I tag? I don't really know 8 other people lol and the ones I do know have already been tagged, so whoever sees this can do it :)

1 comment:

: said...

hey, there is nothing wrong with lovin Victoria Secrets and B&N! Brilliant people have been known to even name their child after one of these fine institutions...lol! notin' wrong wit dat :(

So you're a smart gal that wears cute underwear too ;)