Sunday, December 03, 2006

Connected

I definitely feel like i've been neglecting my blog and even though i know there' s no one out there holding their breath waiting for me to post, I still feel like i've been falling off.


however, i am pleased to formally announce that I HAVE INTERNET AT HOME NOW...it feels just as good to type it in all caps as it does to scream it out loud. Therefore, without further ado/adue/adeau (i have no idea how to spell it, but you get the drift i hope lol), i will be posting more frequently....hopefully as frequent as tomorrow :)

goodnight and God speed blog world

2 comments:

Journey_Wmn said...

THANK GOD! I've been on pins and needles

Anacaona said...

I would kick you, but you're in the middle of nowhere and so I wouldn't be able to find you...lucky you...lol