Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Drum roll please.......................................


Hello blogworld,

I'm officially home now with my beautiful baby boy Joseph Ajani *last name withheld for privacy lol* . He was born on October 3rd at 3:16 am--8 pounds 11.2 ounces and 19.5 inches. I would say it was a typical labor which means that in one word it would be described as OUCH! lol Unfortunately, I did have some physical complications as a result of pushing (separated a pelvic bone/cartilage area) and will be needing physical therapy for a few months to get back to walking like a normal human being-no worries I'm already recovering well :-) Anyway, I look forward to writing a new post about labor, delivery, and a new baby...but that will not be happening anytime soon I don't think lol

Anyway, thanks for all the well wishes and prayers! I will try my best to upload a pic of my gorgeous boy (it's true...he's amazingly beautiful...I guess I shouldn't have expected any less given the gene pool LOL)

love,
Anacaona

Edit: Obviously I added a pic lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby!!!!!!

Congrats mama...welcome to the life long journey.

: said...

oooooh!!! GREAT Pic!

Journey_Wmn said...

look at red sleepin' all peacefully

he's so beautiful