Thursday, January 18, 2007

Been gone for minute, now i'm back with the...

Now tag...I'm it. It's been a while since I've been on this thing and I've honestly contemplated deleting this blog because I don't feel like I have the time to give it all the energy it deserves....butttttt, that's not the point right now lol

Right now, I'm it and jrnywmn wants me to do this lol, so here goes my first response to being tagged with a meme....A love story in six words.


Strangers passionately dance into love's embrace.

I don't know a lot of people, but I tag la mala, tigera, fab mujer, bfp

now truthfully I don't expect any of them to see this lol, but nothing wrong with wishful thinking right?

2 comments:

brownfemipower said...

girl, I see it!!! ;-)

i'm away at conference right now, but I'm gonna try to rememb er this and do it when I get back, promise!!!

Anonymous said...

mujer, but of course I see this.

I'll try to get to it by tonight.
anyhow--